Horse riding is a dangerous sport and you participate at your own risk. Due care has been taken to maintain the facilities in a safe condition, but riders must observe the following rules and any additional instructions that may be given.
- The facilities must be used in a sensible manner compatible with the level of experience of the rider and horse or pony.
- A responsible adult must accompany all riders.
- Riders under the age of 18 years of age must have parental consent.
- Riders take part at their own risk.
- Current standard riding hats (PAS015, EN1384) full length riding boots or jodhpur boots and back protectors are strongly recommended.
- Other forms of footwear are not recommended.
- Please do not muck out lorries/trailers into the Lorry Park, take all rubbish and droppings away.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.
Disclaimer and Conditions of Use
We have taken all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of horse and rider – to be effective, you must take all reasonable precautions to avoid and prevent accidents occurring. Lottie Crocker Horses reserves the right to remove someone from the facilities in the event of dangerous riding, abuse of the horse, or failure to act on common courtesy. Neither Lottie Crocker Horses nor any person acting on behalf of the establishment accept any liability for any loss, damage, accident, injury or illness to horse, riders, spectators or any other persons or property whatsoever.
ANY INDIVIDUAL USING THE FACILITIES WITHIN THESE PREMISES DOES SO AT THEIR OWN RISK